Listen. Learn. Discuss. Transform health care.
Change Agents across Colorado and the nation are doing remarkable things to change the trajectory of health care. Here is a collection of recordings, presentations, and Chats that highlight the amazing work being done as well as provide crucial information and education to move us all toward the Triple Aim.
Change Agent Chat: Peterson Center on Healthcare
August 14, 2018
CIVHC was happy to welcome our founding Board Chairman and former Chief Medical Officer, Jay Want MD, as our August Change Agent. Jay is now Executive Director at the Peterson Center on Healthcare and updated us on the exciting initiatives and work being done across the nation.
Click here to watch the 30 minute #ChangeAgentChat, featuring the Peterson Center's Executive Director, Jay Want MD, and CIVHC's CEO, Ana English.
Click here to listen to the audio.
Colorado Business Group on Health: Determining Health Care Pricing Reasonableness Discussion
June 14, 2018
CIVHC was honored to participate in this invigorating conversation about health care pricing in Colorado.
Presented by the Colorado Business Group on Health, the discussion centered on Colorado's Medical Pricing Data and how employers can use it to drive value-based insurance design.
CIVHC Connect: Public Reporting
May 16, 2018
We recently re-launched the CIVHC Connect Meeting series! Our first meeting focused on public data available from the CO APCD that is helping communities identify opportunities to positively impact health and lower spending. Click below to watch the webinar held on May 21.
- Aurora Health Access - Video / Audio
- The Commonwealth Fund - Health System Scorecards - May 2018 (Audio Only)
- Children's Hospital Colorado - Improving Care for Medically Complex Children - May 2018 (Audio Only)
- Dispatch Health - Health Care that Zooms: In Home, On Demand Acute Care - April 2018 (Audio Only)
- University of Texas - Understanding the Impact of Hospital and Payer Negotiations - March 2018
- Quality Health Network and the Community Resource Network - February 2018
- Colorado Chapter of the American Physical Therapy Association - Understanding Physical Rehabilitation Service Utilization and Cost - January 2018
- Colorado Chronic Care Collaborative - Costs for Specialty Drugs for Chronic Conditions - December 2017
- Catalyst for Payment Reform - Scorecard on Payment Reform - November 2017
- Graduate students at Duke University. - Competition in the Health Insurance Exchange - October 2017
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital - Skin Cancer Prevalence in Colorado and Across the Nation - September 2017
- Denver Regional Council of Governments - Making the Data Case for Senior Care - August 2017
- DAWN Clinic - Aurora’s Underserved and Anschutz’s Hopefuls Come Together at DAWN Clinic - July 2017
- Aurora Mental Health Center - The Chambers Hope Health and Wellness Clinic - May 2017
- Colorado Public Employees’ Retirement Association - Bundles for Colorado’s Hips and Knees - April 2017
- HopeWest - Hospice Care with Heart on the Western Slope - March 2017
- Southeast Health Group - Health Navigators Help Lower Costs - February 2017