CIVHC’s programs and services were identified via collaboration with community partners and Change Agents who share a common mission to improve care and lower costs.
With assistance from multi-disciplinary workgroups, advisory committees, and research, we identified focus areas that hold the promise of yielding the greatest improvements in Triple Aim goals of better health, better care, and lower costs. In all of these areas, we bring together key stakeholders to identify needs, minimize duplication of effort, provide data and analytics, and create momentum toward shared goals.
Our current Programs focus on changing the way care is delivered and paid for:
- Healthy Transitions Colorado (HTC) – Care transitions collective impact campaign
- Episodes of Care – Data to support bundled payment development that incentivizes high quality, high value care
- Palliative Care – Stakeholder convening and data analysis
- Statewide Initiatives – Providing leadership and data analysis to Colorado’s federally funded State Innovation Model and Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative
- National Initiatives – Working with thought leaders across the nation to standardize measurement and benchmarking across regions to help reduce costs and improve care