COVID-19 Data Analyses
As part of our mission to improve the health and lives of Coloradans, CIVHC has made it a priority to release information that can help our state continue to plan for preventing the spread of COVID-19 and understand the impact that the pandemic is having on our health care now and into the future.
- Populations at Risk for Serious Illness from COVID-19
- Possible Impact of COVID-19 Temporary Cessation of Elective Services
- Telehealth Services Analysis
- Telehealth vs. In-Person Utilization
- COVID-19 Testing Price Variation
Additional custom analyses and research datasets are possible including, but not limited to:
- Health Care insurance churn due to job loss/economic downturn
- Impact of temporary cessation of elective procedures on preventive care and outcomes
- Trends in use of preventive care and accessing care for urgent needs (AMI, Stroke, etc.)
- Health outcomes as a result of reduced access to care
- Impact of quarantine on mental health services and use of medication for depression, anxiety, etc.
Please contact us at ColoradoAPCD@civhc.org for more information or to discuss how we can potentially support your COVID-19 related project.
Advance Care Planning Resources
In addition to data analyses, CIVHC works with multiple partners to support Advance Care Planning. Visit our COVID-19 Advance Care Planning Resources page for patient and provider resources that can help ensure patient wishes are known should they fall ill to COVID-19.