COVID-19 Data Analyses
As part of our mission to improve the health and lives of Coloradans, CIVHC has made it a priority to release information that can help our state continue to plan for preventing the spread of COVID-19 and understand the impact that the pandemic is having on our health care now and into the future. Additional custom analyses and research datasets are possible including, but not limited to:
- Health Care insurance churn due to job loss/economic downturn
- Impact of temporary cessation of elective procedures on preventive care and outcomes
- Trends in use of preventive care and accessing care for urgent needs (AMI, Stroke, etc.)
- Health outcomes as a result of reduced access to care
- Impact of quarantine on mental health services and use of medication for depression, anxiety, etc.
Please contact us at ColoradoAPCD@civhc.org for more information or to discuss how we can potentially support your COVID-19 related project.
Advance Care Planning Resources
In addition to data analyses, CIVHC works with multiple partners to support Advance Care Planning. Visit our COVID-19 Advance Care Planning Resources page for patient and provider resources that can help ensure patient wishes are known should they fall ill to COVID-19.