- This event has passed.
10 Years Later: Harnessing the Power of Colorado’s All Payer Claims Database
August 25, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join us on August 25th, 12-1pm MST, to learn how the Colorado All Payer Claims Database (CO APCD) is being used to advance the Triple Aim of better health, better care, and lower costs. After a decade of enhancements and learnings, discover how the database has grown and how a wide variety of Change Agents are benefiting from the information to make decisions that are improving the lives of Coloradans.
Attendees can expect to:
- Understand what’s included (and what’s not included) in the CO APCD, the population it covers, and how the database has grown over time.
- Identify ways multiple Change Agents, including consumers, the state, employers, payers and providers are using the information.
- Hear lessons learned from decades of experience enhancing the quality and completeness of the data.
- Kristin Paulson, JD, MPH, CIVHC, Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel
- Cari Frank, MBA, CIVHC, Vice President of Communication and Marketing