- This event has passed.
CIVHC’s Program Evaluation Webinar
September 8, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Program evaluation is a powerful way to measure outcomes, make decisions, improve program effectiveness, demonstrate successes, and plan for the future.
Evaluation services from CIVHC can help your organization improve your programs in many ways, including:
- full-scale program evaluation;
- data collection, monitoring, and analysis;
- evaluation support in grant writing and reporting;
- staff training; and
- capacity building.
During this webinar, you will meet the Evaluation Team and learn more about our evaluation services and how we can help you:
- Measure how your program is making a difference.
- Determine whether your resources are allocated in the most impactful way.
- Learn from both challenges and successes.
- Benjamin Hauschild, Evaluation Program Manager
Ben has 20 years of program evaluation experience working with community organizations, local, state, and federal health agencies, and universities. Before joining CIVHC, he led evaluation efforts for a CDC-funded national STD/HIV clinical training program.
- Valerie Garrison, Evaluation Analyst
Valerie blends her passion for service and improvement with a love of data to evaluate and inform health interventions. She has 15 years of experience in nonprofit program management, community engagement, and program evaluation. She believes that access to high-quality information – and the skills and tools to use it – is critical for driving community change.