- This event has passed.
Data to Drive Decisions: Updated Shop for Care and Consumer Billing Resources
January 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join CIVHC and the Colorado Consumer Health Initiative (CCHI) on January 20th from 12-1pm MT to learn about new resources available to consumers utilizing health care services. Participants will learn how to use the updated Shop for Care tool to access high value providers, and learn about resources available to them to help navigate their health insurance and understand their bills.
Join this Webinar to Learn:
• Why consumers should shop for care and how the Shop for Care tool can be used
• Trends in prices for common services in Colorado
• Information and perspective from CCHI’s Consumer Assistance Program to help consumers navigate health insurance and dispute bills
• Other resources available to consumers to address health care affordability
• Current and upcoming legislative efforts to lower health care costs for Coloradans
Maria de Jesus Diaz-Perez, PhD, Director of Research and Performance Measurement, CIVHC
Adam Fox, Deputy Director, CCHI