- This event has passed.
Data to Drive Decisions Webinar: Better Through Benchmarking: Local and National Data to Help Communities Improve Health and Lower Costs
October 21, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Improving the lives of Coloradans is most effective when equipped with information to understand what’s driving disparities in health care cost, quality, access and utilization.
Join our October webinar to learn about new statewide resources available for counties and regions including:
• Follow up care after ED visits for mental health
• Well-child visits for children and adolescents
• Ambulatory sensitive measures, and more
In addition, find out how Colorado compares to the nation on important measures that impact the health and well-being of Coloradans through the Commonwealth Fund Scorecard.
• Douglas McCarthy, Senior Research Advisor, The Commonwealth Fund
• Ioana Crisan, Data Scientist, Human Services Research Institute
• Maria de Jesus Diaz-Perez, Director of Research and Performance Measurement, CIVHC