Data Access Fees
As Administrator of the CO APCD, our goal is to increase stakeholder access to data sets and standard/custom reports from the CO APCD to advance the Triple Aim. In order to do that, we use a data licensing fee formula that enables us to cover our costs while providing high value, competitively priced data and other information products.
General Data Access Fee Information:
- Standard Reports: *Start at $500
- Custom Reports: *Start at $1,500
- Data Sets: *Start at $10,000
*Please note that this information represents baseline pricing and that final fees are calculated based on a number of factors including those listed below.
Factors that go into our data access fees include:
- Indirect costs (including legal fees)
- Labor costs/time required
- Number of unique and specific data elements
- Output type (Tableau, Excel, pivot tables, etc.)
- Any additional professional services/consultation requested
- Read our Plaintalk Blog on Pricing
As part of the budget cuts for the 2020-2021 state fiscal year due to the COVID-19 pandemic and related economic impact, the Joint Budget Committee made the difficult decision to eliminate funding for the HCPF CO APCD Scholarship program. CIVHC is currently exploring solutions with partners and doing our best to align with grant opportunities in order to mitigate the impact this change has on access to CO APCD data.
If you have data needs and would like to talk to someone at CIVHC about ways to access the CO APCD, please email ColoradoAPCD@civhc.org.