Data Access Fees
As Administrator of the CO APCD, our goal is to increase stakeholder access to data sets and standard/custom reports from the CO APCD to advance the Triple Aim. In order to do that, we use a data licensing fee formula that enables us to cover our costs while providing high value, competitively priced data and other information products.
General Data Access Fee Information:
- Standard Reports: *Start at $500
- Custom Reports: *Start at $1,500
- Data Sets: *Start at $10,000
*Please note that this information represents baseline pricing and that final fees are calculated based on a number of factors including those listed below.
Factors that go into our data access fees include:
- Indirect costs (including legal fees)
- Labor costs/time required
- Number of unique and specific data elements
- Output type (Tableau, Excel, pivot tables, etc.)
- Any additional professional services/consultation requested
- Read our Plaintalk Blog on Pricing
CO APCD Scholarship