The Level 1 standard data set was created with all stakeholders (payers, providers, non-profits, employers, state agencies, etc.) in mind and is suitable for a multitude of CO APCD projects and starts at $13,000 for two years of Commercial payer data.
- Inform consumer health care decisions
- Evaluate provider or plan quality and efficacy of care
- Highlight variation in price, quality, and utilization across regions
- Identify total cost of care for CO residents
- Member and provider composite IDs
- Member demographics
- Diagnosis and procedure codes
- Paid amounts (plan and patient paid portions)
- Out of network flag
- Pharmacy data
- Dental data
Download the data elements dictionary here.
Not sure which level is right for you? Contact us at ColoradoAPCD@civhc.org to connect with a Health Data Solutions Consultant who can help determine the right data set for you.
Other available data sets: