CO APCD Insights Dashboard
Ever wonder how many claims or people are in the Colorado All Payer Claims Database (CO APCD), and how it differs by type of claim (medical, dental, pharmacy), by year and by payer type? Use this interactive dashboard to understand what the CO APCD includes and what percentage of the population is represented in each county. Additional information is also available on race and ethnicity data, behavioral health services, dental code volume, and vision claims that are in the data warehouse under the Resources link.
Have a suggestion to improve this information or have questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
- 2020 data represents only six months of claims (through June 2020). To see the most current paid through dates in the database, visit Report Resources.
- Medicare Fee-for-Service medical claims in the report are available through 12.31.2019, and pharmacy claims are available through 12.31.2018.
- Total people represented in the Overview tab for all years includes any unique person who has been included in the database since 2013 regardless of whether they still live in Colorado or have coverage in the state.
- Estimates of the percent of the population represented in the CO APCD is based on comparisons using U.S. Census Bureau data which includes insured people covered by federal plans such as the VA, Tricare and Indian Health Services which are not available in the CO APCD.
Covered Lives in the CO APCD
- Downloadable CO APCD Insights Data
- Data Submitter Details (Download)
- Video: What's in the CO APCD?
- Capabilities of the CO APCD
- 2019 CO APCD Rule
- Video: Race/Ethnicity Data in the CO APCD
- Behavioral Health and Substance Use Claims Volume
- Race and Ethnicity Data (Download)
- Dental Procedures by Volume (Download)
- Vision Claims by Volume (Download)
- CO APCD Insight Dashboard Methodology
- CO APCD Paid Through Dates (March 2021)