Search Prices for Common Health Care Services
Select a service or procedure below to compare prices and quality at Colorado health care facilities. Join our mailing list to get notifications when new information and services become available.
- If you do not have insurance, use the price information below as a guide to discuss self-pay options with facilities.
- If you do have insurance, contact your insurance company directly to determine your out-of-pocket costs.
- Prices on the “Imaging” tab reflect only the facility portion of your bill (doctor’s fees are not included).
- Prices on the “Other Procedures” tab reflect all bills you may receive before, during and after your procedure or service (including your doctor, medications, rehab services, etc.) and include payments to the facility list and to other providers.
- Interactive Report: Regional Variation for Common Procedures, 2017
- Imaging Statewide Median and Price Variation, 2017
- Procedure (Episode) Statewide Median and Price Variation, 2017
- Download the data: Procedure (Episode) Facility Price & Quality, 2017
- DOI Region Procedure (Episode) Price Variation, 2017
- Download the data: DOI Region Procedure (Episode) Prices, 2017
- Procedure (Episode) Price Breakdown, 2017